1 Timothy 4:12

1 Timothy 4:12

Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit,in faith, in purity.

Huwebes, Agosto 18, 2011

All i need is Jesus!

Hello!
What a beautiful day August 18, 2011 .Something i felt so strange this past few days. Its been a difficult feelings that i have been, but only God knows what is in my heart.
Problems problems problems,.. But.....

       I know God has purpose for me and for my family.. though its hard to understand what it is, just pray and don't give up.. Prayer is the best! Pray hard! Pray harder! so it will be.
Problem will always be a problem if you don't give it to God. 


       I pray that my ministry will last til our Lord Jesus come. Did God called me to be a pastor? Its  just come out on my mouth while we are sharing with my partner =). And then,  she said "its ok for me if God wants you to be like that a PASTOR"."HAHA". But i'm not that too knowledgeable, I dont have a loud and clear voice to preach His word...hmm.. But i just think,,,, that  every time i have my job my ministry was so very affected. And it doesn't came to be a blessing for me. Lord? what do you want me to be?? That's still a big question in my life. But im still hoping that "my future was decided by Lord Jesus". Even i dont have a profession but i know God gave me a profession in heaven.
From now, i just want to serve, serve, and serve God,. not just to play an instrument for Him.. but be the one to be His instrument to save soul and to know that God is able.
     My ministry, its my life. Its not just a part of me, but a whole me, for what i have and who i am, and what i am now, its because of my ministry. I know that God will provide everything i need, everything that my family needs.
     Problems doesn't came to destroy our faith but to build up our faith to be a so great faith. 
       

Job 1:21
      And he said: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, And naked shall I return there. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD."
       I still remember this verse. The verse i had been exhorted for first time when i was a 3rd yr high school.. Don't just think of a problem that beyond your capacity but rather think how good is God is. Always remember that God doesn't give you a hard time to accomplish your mission. God is good all the time. Just pray. If doesn't work, pray harder,.. God doesn't give us a problem that make our heart turn away to Him but, He just remind us that we have to turn back our heart to Him. Just think of it, is trials does not had a good outcome in our faith?? Sometimes trials become our weaknesses but just think that God wants us to call Him as a rescuer in times of our trouble,.. That is God wants us to be.. 
           Be a soldier,in times of trouble, be a child in times of chastening, be a sheep in times that God wants us to show that He is our shepherd, to be a clay in times of molding us in a good and perfect image as his children..


Thank you Lord Jesus! God Bless =)) to God be the Glory!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento